Tuesday 25 February 2014

Welcome

Hello good evening and welcome to the GBC Productions Blog page.
Here I will hopefully be updating any news, projects and forth coming travels I have planned along with some tips, advice and the odd tutorial aimed at helping people improve their photography.
The website www.gbcproductions.co.uk is at last up and running and hopefully more images will be added as I find the time.
For those of you wondering who I am, my name is Gary Bagshawe (otherwise known as bagsta ) and I have been taking photographs for in excess of thirty years. I have had my work published in magazines and newspapers all over the world and have had a couple of exhibitions. 
As you can see from my website I like to travel and take photographs of the parts of countries most people don't even see never mind photograph.
Well that's the introduction done now to update some links.


No comments:

Post a Comment